The Pennsylvania/Mid Atlantic AIDS Education and Training Center (PA/MA AETC) provides HIV/AIDS education, consultation, technical assistance and resource materials to health care professionals throughout Pennsylvania, Ohio, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Delaware and the District of Columbia.
- Health Resources Services Administration (HRSA)
- Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- AETC National Resource Center (NRC)
- National HIV/AIDS Clinicians' Consultation Center (NCCC)
- HRSA Target Center
- NIH HIV Treatment Guidelines
- NIH AIDS Info
- Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- CDC Sexually Transmitted Diseases Treatment Guidelines, 2015
Dr. Linda Frank (right) was recognized for her dedication to HIV by Deputy Surgeon General RADM Sylvia Trent-Adams (left).
CDC publishes Sexually Transmitted Diseases Treatment Guideline, 2015Today (June 4, 2015), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) published its updated Sexually Transmitted Diseases Treatmen...
HIV & Transgender Care
TRANSGENDER SERIES: Transgender Medicine - Primary and HIV Care
RSS News Feeds
CDC PIN News
KFF HIV/AIDS News