The Pennsylvania/Mid Atlantic AIDS Education and Training Center (PA/MA AETC) provides HIV/AIDS education, consultation, technical assistance and resource materials to health care professionals throughout Pennsylvania, Ohio, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Delaware and the District of Columbia.
- Health Resources Services Administration (HRSA)
- Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- AETC National Resource Center (NRC)
- National HIV/AIDS Clinicians' Consultation Center (NCCC)
- HRSA Target Center
- NIH HIV Treatment Guidelines
- NIH AIDS Info
- Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- CDC Sexually Transmitted Diseases Treatment Guidelines, 2015
His father, Vice President Joe Biden, has been a long-time supporter of the AETCs.