The purpose of this program is to provide nurses and nurse practitioners with an organized review in preparation for ACRN/AACRN exam. This is also a great course if you are considering recertification.
1. To assist nurses in preparation for the ACRN/ AACRN exam by reviewing content in the major test categories, including but not limited to: epidemiology, pathophysiology, clinical manifestations, physical exam, disease process, mental health and medication therapy.
2. To provide a review of the nursing processes involved in providing comprehensive care to the HIV infected patient.
3. To provide test taking strategies for the ACRN/ AACRN exam.
4. To take practice test and provide full review of correct answers with rationale.
5. To establish ongoing distance based learning through online faculty access and webinars.
Learn from the best for one low fee! This comprehensive review is taught by experts in HIV!
✓ Full review of content in the major test categories includes ANAC Core Curriculum and AETC ACRN Curriculum
✓ Online access to faculty for questions
✓ Pre/post course webinars
✓ Full review of nursing processes involved in providing comprehensive care to the HIV infected patient
✓ Review of test taking strategies for the exam
✓ Practice test with full review of correct answers and rationale
✓ CNE and Pharmacology CNE offered for live course and webinars
✓ UNLIMITED Support, Encouragement and Networking!
Please note that all payments must be mailed separately. Credit cards NOT accepted.
Course fee includes course materials, ANAC textbook, and access to Pre and Post Conference Webinars, & CNE. Breakfast and lunch will be provided. Please make your check or money order payable to University of Maryland. Receipt of payment will secure your spot program. A detailed confirmation with webinar information will be emailed upon receipt of payment.
Mail your payment to:
UMB Institute of Human Virology
AETC Attn: Danielle Confer
22 S. Greene Street, Box 175, Baltimore, MD 21201
A variety of the listed topics will be discussed at this event.
- Antiretroviral Treatment
- Basic Science/Epidemiology
- Clinical Manifestations of HIV Disease
- HIV Routine Laboratory Tests
- Hepatitis A, B, C
- Opportunistic Infections
- Pediatric HIV Management/Perinatal Transmission
- Pre/Post-Exposure Prophylaxis
- Reproductive Health
A variety of the listed populations will be discussed at this event.
ACRN/AACRN Review Event Materials
ACRN/AACRN Review Brochure: